We are so excited to announce our reopening!
Upon our reopening, we have made some guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety:
- We are trying to limit the number of people coming in and out, so the best way to receive a tattoo from us is to book an appointment is to email the shop or submit a request through the "BOOK AN APPOINTMENT" tab! If you want to walk in, please call the shop in advance.
- Unfortunately, we cannot have any friends or guests come in with you during the tattoo session. Our waiting rooms will also be closed; if they come in with you, they will be asked to wait outside. Please come in at your appointment time; you will be asked to wait outside if you arrive early.
- When you come in, your temperature will be taken with a contactless, digital thermometer to make sure you do not have symptoms. You will also be asked to use hand sanitizer and will have access to the bathroom to wash your hands thoroughly.
- You must wear a mask at all times. Our staff and artists are trained to follow specific guidelines as well.
- Please practice social distancing as much as possible while you are inside the shop.
ALWAYS make sure to wash your hands before touching any surface.
WHAT TO EXPECT OF THE SHOP:
- Our staff and artists will be provided with medical grade cleaning supplies to sanitize all surface areas before we open, throughout the day, and when we close.
- As we have always done, our equipment such as machines, tattoo stools, massage tables, artist’s stations, and any surface we use will be cleaned after each use.
- We will have masks for staff/artists and hand sanitizer available at each station.
- Artists will have the option to use face shields while working.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU (a further breakdown):
- If you are traveling from out of state or the country, we recommend getting tested before coming into the shop.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, coughing, and/or shortness of breath, please reach out to us to reschedule, or book with us at a later time when you are healthy.
- If you have been tested and have proof of a clean bill of health (related to covid-19), we welcome you to bring it in to show us.
- If you do come in and exhibit symptoms of covid-19, we will not proceed with the appointment and you will be asked to leave.
- All of these guidelines are non-negotiable and a failure to comply will be treated as a cancellation on your part which then voids your non-refundable deposit for the appointment.
We hope everyone stays healthy during this pandemic!
See you soon!
last updated on June 1st 2021
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published